Friday, July 16, 2010

Groundhog Joins the Texas Preppers Network

Groundhog

I would like to welcome one of my neighbors to the Texas Preppers Network. Groundhog has made it official and is now a member of the Texas Preppers Network. Groundhog can be found over at http://preambleforlife.blogspot.com/ on most days. Those members wishing to contact Groundhog can reach him via email at epost9@gmail.com. There is also a link to his blog in the sidebar. Groundhog is just a furry dude with a weeds eye view of thing...

Here is a brief excerpt from one of his more recent posts:

“My perspective is more like the Boy Scouts. They have a motto of "Be Prepared." It's so simple. Yet it also covers a lot of territory. Can you be prepared for every eventuality? Nope. Can you be ready for a lot of common ones? Absolutely. Let me see if I can provide an example of how I look at it:”

You can read more here:

Thoughts on Preparedness or Why Boy Scouts Rule


Welcome to the Texas Preppers Network Groundhog!

Be aware. Be informed. Be prepared.

Riverwalker

2 comments:

Mayberry said...

Welcome Groundhog!

shiloh1862 said...

Glad to have you on board Groundhog!

Pickdog
III