Monday, March 8, 2010

Contacted by BBC regarding prepping

The lady is looking for more urban preppers for a story. If you are interested please contact her at the e-mail address below.
________________________

Hi there Pickdog,

I'm a journalist from BBC news in Washington DC. I'm putting together a radio and TV feature on the growing prepping movement. Tom Martin from APN has been really helpful so far.

I may have the opportunity to come to Texas next week to do some recordings and I'm wondering if you might be able to give some assistance. I'm trying to find some preppers who live in a big city, preferably people who live in urban areas rather than suburban, to show the diversity of preppers. I already have some good case studies in Virginia of preppers who live in a more rural environment.

I see that you describe yourself as living in the Austin aread. Would you have any suggestions for people living in Austin who might be willing to speak to me and show me some of their preparations?

Any help you could give would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Madeleine Morris

madeleine.morris@bbc.co.uk

World Service Reporter

Direct line: +1 202 355-1753
Cell: +1 202 510 7269
BBC Washington
2000 M Street NW, Suite 800
Washington DC 20036



http://www.bbc.co.uk
This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.
If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system.
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify the sender immediately.
Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.
Further communication will signify your consent to this.

No comments: